Blessed Financial Group
Protecting You, Your Family and Your Business
Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan
These days, many employers are offering a Group RRSP to their employee’s compensation package. Providing excellent benefits and compensation will attract and retain the best employees to your organization.
We have available to you, a Group RRSP that is designed to meet the unique needs of small business owners.
What’s a Group RRSP?
A Group RRSP is a collection of individual RRSPs where a company or organization has agreed to sponsor the group. It allows employees to contribute to their RRSP through payroll deductions and employers may choose to match some or all of the contributions.
Some of the best things about setting up a Group RRSP is that there is minimal cost to you and it is easy to administer.
- Plan set-up is quick and easy and you decide when employees become eligible to join and whether or not you’ll make employer contributions.
- Easy administration with a guide to help you or a support team to call.
- Competitive fees
- Leading funds
- 24/7 Information and Support for every member
This plan offers a plan for those employees that know very little about investing or for those that prefer to build and monitor their own portfolio.
Contact our office today to speak with an Advisor and learn more about setting up a Group RRSP for your organization.
We want to simplify the process for you.
Here are 5 reasons we think our Group RRSP program is an awesome program for our clients:
1. Minimal cost to employers (unless you choose to match contributions).
- If Employer’s choose to contribute their contributions are tax deductible.
2. Easy to set-up, administer and manage.
3. Promotes employee retention and shows your employees that you care about their financial well being.
4. Gives your employees access to reduced management fees that are typically not offered unless an individual has over $250,000 to invest.
5. Employees’ savings grow tax-free until withdrawn.
You, Your Family and Your